Teacher Training Fees
Admission fees for Fall 2015 Bikram Yoga Teacher Training
Tuition amount including accommodation sharing : US$12,500 (USD Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Only)
Tuition amount including single room : US$16,600 (USD Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred Only)
Hotel accommodation is mandatory.
The total costs includes hotel accommodation, all lectures, classes, towels and materials necessary to complete the training.
Universal Currency Converter ®, the world's most popular currency tool. You can perform interactive foreign exchange rate calculations, using live, up-to-the-minute currency rates.
Tuition Fees + Double Occupancy : US$12,500.00 (USD Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Only) per student.
Tuition Fees + Single Room Occupancy : US$16,600.00 (USD Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred Only) per student.
Make checks payable to Bikram Yoga College of India. If paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information on the Teacher Training Agreement authorizing your credit card payment to us. If you would like to send payment through wire transfer please contact Shelly@bikramyoga.com and allow an additional $30 for bank fees (we can only confirm what reaches our account any additional bank fees will be charged to you).
Please read Teacher Training FAQs
TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
Fall Session 2015
We are not accepting anymore scholarship applications for the Fall 2015 Teacher Training. The deadline has passed. Our next scholarship program will be for the Spring 2016. Information will be posted in November 2015.
- Scholarships are available to individuals with an annual income of less than $30,000. (US applications please send W2 form or Copy of Tax Returns for previous year. International applications should show proof of income from a state body)
- Student must have practiced for at least 6 months at a Certified Bikram's Yoga School.
- Students must be able to do all postures without any limitations.
- Students with chronic illness taking medication need to inform us before the training, and not during the training, failure to do so may result in you been asked to leave the training.
- Students that have any physical and or medical condition that may impede or limit their postures will be required to show photos of any postures that they have limitation in with their application before being accepted to the training.
- NO ADDITIONAL PACKAGING- KEEP IT SIMPLE.
PLEASE SEND IN THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
Scholarship students should complete the application below ONLY. Do not complete the regular student "online application".
Forms are in Acrobat PDF. You can download it free Here
PLEASE PRINT AND MAIL ALL ORIGINAL COPIES TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.
1. SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Please complete the scholarship online application form here. (Scholarship Application)
2. MEDICAL CONSENT AND WAIVER (download)
Obtain the signature of a licensed physician on the attached Medical Consent and Waiver Form certifying that you are physically capable of enduring the rigors of the entire Teacher Training session. Please make sure your doctor's name and contact information is legible.
3. LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION (download)
Must be signed by your affiliated BYCOI studio director (who is a Bikram Certified Teacher) that you've practiced with for at least 6 months.
4. TEACHER TRAINING AGREEMENT (download)
Please read your teacher training agreement. You must abide by its terms and conditions. Initial each page and complete PAGE 12 in full, after reading and then sign in the space provided. Make a copy for your records. Please return the entire agreement with your application. Please leave page 1. of agreement blank.
5. PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
Send us 2 clear copies of your passport or copy of your driver's license.
6. 2x PASSPORT PHOTO 2 x 2 size (please no copies)
7. A letter to Bikram (why you deserve a scholarship maximum 200 words)
8. 3x POSTURE PHOTO'S
Please submit 3 photo's of the following postures with your application 1. Standing head to knee, 2. Backward bending 3. Triangle. (one of each)
All applications must arrive by mail to HQ before the deadline 13th July with no exceptions.
All these documents need to be included and if not we will not be able to have you considered for the training.
No payment should be sent with scholarship applications.
Scholarships will be announced before the 3rd August 2015.
Please mail all the above together before the 13th July 2015 to:Teacher Training Registration
Bikram's Yoga College of India
11500 W. Olympic Boulevard, Suite 150,
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Email if you have additional questions